My Blog List

Monday, March 4, 2013

An Update on the Kiddos

This is slightly over due. I haven't really had the time lately to sit down and write about anything. A lot has been going on in both our lives and the lives of close friends around us. Here is a quick update on Ella and Jack.
 Ella is learning new things everyday. She is constantly surprising me with the stuff she knows. I swear each day there is a new color, letter, shape or number that she has talking to about. She is also talking in full sentences now and becoming quite the comedian. Her new favorite "joke"
Ella: Knock Ock Mommy ( yes that is how she says knock knock)
Me: Whose there
Ella: Insanely loud laughter followed by her yelling "Oh Ella so funny"

She is amazing to me. Of course I have always felt like she is the smartest, most beautiful and loving little girl that ever existed ( not that I am biased or anything) but watching her little personality bloom has been such a blessing to me! I feel incredibly lucky to be her Momma!
 
                                              Ella helping Jack eat his bottle
                                   I walked in to check on her during nap and found her
                                     sleeping like this, so beautiful!


 Jack is growing like crazy! His little cheeks are filling out and he is belly laughing a lot more now. He is figuring out his hands and how to grab onto toys when he wants to. He wants to roll sooo bad but just isn't quite there yet. He is also sleeping between 8-10 hours every night now as well, which for Sean and I has been a huge help! I fall more in love with this little man every day!
                                              My favorite expression of Jack's
                                          Jack crashed out during tummy time




No comments: